At Learning At The Primary Pond, we believe that education is power. We commit to supporting teachers and children through our free and paid resources.
We believe that:
- Every human being deserves to be treated with respect and kindness.
- There’s no one “right way” to teach.
- Teachers’ well-being matters.
- Teachers should have access to high-quality, easy-to-use teaching materials.
- Every child is unique and has unlimited potential.
- Racism and discrimination of any kind are unacceptable.
- Education is a powerful tool in dismantling systemic racism.
- We, as educators, must continue learning throughout our entire lives.
Learning At The Primary Pond donates regularly to nonprofit organizations that support children, education, anti-racism, and families in poverty, including but not limited to: YWCA of Nashville, UNICEF, and ReadWorks.